So, how much fun was Lingerie Week last week, eh?? It may be Monday, but I thought I’d finish with a big list of free online patterns and tutorials for lingerie sewing, so you can carry on and make a bunch of pretty matching sets for yourself without breaking the bank!
- My Lacey Thong panty pattern
- Maddie’s Amerson Undies pattern (brand-new!!) and underwear pattern grading advice
- Sherry’s Ruby Slip pattern & sew along
- Clothhabit’s Bra-making Sew along and Rosy Ladyshorts boy shorts panty pattern
- So.. Zo’s camisole pattern and panty pattern
- Sewaholic’s make your own slip draft- and sew-along
- Colette’s Madeleine mini bloomers panty pattern
- EmilyKate’s Cheeky Panties pattern
- Stuart’s Pattern School has a wealth of information on drafting bra patterns (and swimsuits, too!)
- Several free patterns on BurdaStyle – Trixie Romper pyjamas, Bambi nightgown, Alllie silk robe, various sizes of bras by user fiefje, Lace Tanga panties by user Sew Fast, Bikini Brief undies by user madebymeg, and Michael men’s boxer shorts by user mixtilli
- Sigrid’s collection of lingerie sewing tutorials (including step-by-step bra construction tutorials)
Did I miss any? Tell me your favourites in the comments!