Here’s a list of all the files I’ve created to help others in their sewing. If you’d like to share any of these around, please link to this page and not directly to the files. Thanks!
If you’re looking for my running armband pocket pdf pattern, you can download it for free from the Shop!
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”fehr-trade.myshopify.com” product_handle=”running-armband-pocket” show=”all”]
- Lacey thong pattern [301.39kB] A sewing pattern in sizes S-XL for thong underwear with stretch lace sides and diamond contrast back front and back. Full illustrated instructions are included.
- How to Make a Fascinator [755.39kB] Step by step tutorial on making your own fascinator from scratch. Please click here to see the fascinator used in the tutorial.
- Spanish-English sewing terms [38.98kB A list of sewing terms in English and Spanish to help with using Patrones magazine
- Tailor Marker instructions [3,608.79kB] Instructions for using a vintage tailor tack marker (which looks to me like a weird thread injector!).
- Ruffled Wristlet Pattern [1,224.79kB] Free pdf pattern to sew your own Ruffled Wristlet bag. Includes pattern pieces and text instructions. Please click here for detailed instructions and more info!
- Joann Sonata manual [6,277.08k User Manual for my Joann Sonata sewing machine. As far as I know, this is unavailable to buy anywhere. Sorry, but I do not have any info about any other Joann Sonata machines, I only have the one I own!
- The Sewing Machine Driver’s Test[196.55kB This is an exercise for absolute beginners on the sewing machine. Have them run the machine, unthreaded, over the lines and try to keep every single needle hole touching the lines. They get progressively harder!
- Kitty Kicker [179.25kB] A free pdf pattern to create a Kitty Kicker for your favourite cat! See the full, photo instructions for this project over here.
- Hidden travel pocket pattern [30.27kB] Sew a hidden travel pocket to keep your passports and spare cash safely tucked inside the waistband of your trousers or skirts while you’re abroad. View the full tutorial post here!