From the March 2013 Burda magazine (or available as a pdf here)
It’s available in larger boy sizes (though this could easily be made for a girl, too) in heights 134-158cm. My nephew is a bit taller than this so I graded this up one size to be a 164.
Had to fold off the rounded hems in the front and back due to fabric shortage. I used here some big scraps from my stash – a black ribbed jersey I think I bought at Goldhawk Road ages ago, previously seen in my punk words day dress in 2009(!). For the sleeves I used some great striped jersey (which has little strands of lurex in the silver sections) that I’d previously made into pyjama trousers for James.
I made sure the stripes were all aligned as I sewed the sleeve seams, so they look good the whole way round! I also had enough fabric to make the stripes the same on both arms, so the stripes are the same at the wrists, shoulders, etc.
I was a bit lazy though, and skipped stabilising the collar with vilene bias tape, so it wobbled and stretched out a bit as I sewed the collar on. Oops.